Feline Chronic Gingivostomatitis & Homeopathy (FCGSH) Project – Candidate Recruitment
Biorecovery Veterinary Clinic is recruiting 10 suitable cats that actively suffer from FCGS to participate in a project using homeopathic remedies and diet to manage FCGS.
Aim of the study is to investigate:
(1) the efficacy of homeopathic remedies in reducing inflammation and pain in the oral cavity.
(2) whether the use of suitable homeopathic remedies can reduce reliance on traditional medications including anti-inflammatories and antibiotics.
(3) the relevance of food intolerance and gastrointestinal inflammation
Selection criteria of cat participants:
(1) The candidate must be a CAT that actively suffers from Feline Chronic Gingivostomatitis
(2) Up to and including 10 years old cats
(3) No breed preference
(4) MUST have had either “FULL MOUTH extraction” (FME) or “SUBTOTAL MOUTH EXTRACTION” (SME) performed for more than 3 months
(5) Cats with post-dental oral xrays performed will be given priority consideration in enrollment
7 September 2018 (Friday) Evening from 8:00pm – 9:00pm.
The session will start promptly at 8:00pm.
Biorecovery Veterinary Clinic located at 192, Third Street, Sai Ying Pun Hong Kong
Methods of Arrival:
(1) By MTR – HKU Station Exit B1
(2) By Taxi – Third Street coming down from Pok Fu Lam Road or Bonham Road. We are located opposite St. Louis Secondary School
Information Evening FAQ:
(1) We strongly recommend that participants are the actual owners of affected cats.
(2) Attendance to this evening does not automatically enroll your cat to the FCGSH Project
(3) Seats to the evening are limited. RSVP is essential to reserve your seat.
Interested parties please RSVP here no later than 6 September 2018.